Friday, February 1, 2008

EVENING REST

Ron took time to rest this evening. He exercised quite a bit today...so he deserves to take a break for the evening.
I ran a few errands while the Patient Care Techs gave him his bath.
Unfortunately, I ran into car trouble this evening. Not sure what is wrong with the car right now but I hope to get it resolved tomorrow. When I went to start the car..it made this very loud screaching noise...I immediately cut it off. I tried it again...it did not make the same noise again..so I thought I would attempt to drive it...but, my power steering was completely out...my battery light came on as well as my brake light...but I did not have the emergency brake on...so I found this to be quiet odd.
I think it is a belt that broke ....At least I hope that is all it is.
I had to leave it in the Wal-Mart parking lot. Roadside assist would only come and tow it to a location and given it was after 6pm..I did not want to leave it somewhere that was already closed...not to mention I am not familiar with any shops here in Tucson.
A girlfriend came and picked me up and drove me back to the hospital.
I will call roadside assist again in the morning and then find a place to have it serviced.
Pray that it is something minor.
Happy February everyone.....

No comments: