Saturday, February 16, 2008

MORE PHOTOS

Not much to report today. The renal surgeon did come by and mentioned that they will give the wound gel a few more days to work on Ron's wound. By Wednesday they will decide if they want to go in and close up the wound and let it continue healing on its own. If the gel helps the expedite the granulation they want to see in the tissue ..it just may happen. How great that will be. One less thing to worry about once this is done.

I finally added new photos to the blog...there are more to come....enjoy.

There is no greater joy than the love of our family. We are truly blessed to have such a wonderful little boy in Thomas...he is just an awesome child. He keeps us young and definitely keeps Ron's will strong to continue fighting to get well.

"God's way is perfect. All the Lord's promises prove true. He is a shield for all who look to him for protection."

Psalm 18:30

2 comments:

Joseph A. Perez said...

I'm am so glad ron is doing better! I have not checked the blog in while! as I write this I am in Houston. My girlfriend Kristina had a conference here Monday and Tuesday (Feb 18 and 19), so I drove up to meet her. We are staying at the Westin Oaks in the Galleria. I had lunch with uncle Carlos and Phil yesterday. I talked to Yolie (on the phone), she said they are coming to SA this coming weekend to visit grandma. Keep us posted, the pictures look great ! Take care and God Bless!
Love,
JoJo.

Diabolical Bill said...

Lonny you look great!