Sunday, February 3, 2008

SUPER BOWL SUNDAY

We really had a great weekend....we spent groundhog day with Thomas and with Ron's parents.
I had car issues to deal with but I took Thomas with me so we could at least spend the day together while we had the car towed to a repair shop.
I should know something by Monday.
Thomas and my in-laws just left to head back to Goodyear.
We had a nice visit today. We had an early Super Bowl meal together as a family.
Thomas had a chili dog and a little bit of pizza.

Ron has had a good day. He did some of his exercises early this morning...we will do a few more tonight.

For you super bowl fans out there....hope you are enjoying the game.
We watch tonight in memory of our friend, Cheryl Britton, who was a big Patriots fan.
So, in her honor....we say....."GO PATRIOTS"!.......
We know she is watching from the best seat in the house!
Ron said..."OK Cheryl...it's game time...this one is for you!"

No comments: