Monday, March 17, 2008


Ron finally had his biopsy done around 3pm. He was back in his room by 4pm. All went well...now we just wait on the results.

He had his echo done around 5:30pm.

It was a long day for him. He finally ate at around 6:30pm ....he was so hungry ...poor guy.

The resident from the abdominal transplant team came by before Ron went down for his biopsy.

They will try to go in through one of the tunnels in his wound ..where the fluid has collected and try to drain it ...they will do this at the bedside. They wanted to do it today but I did not think he would be up to it after his biopsy. So, it will probably take place sometime tomorrow afternoon...as they will be in surgery most of the morning. Hopefully, this will go well and not create any further problems for Ron and the wound.

I will sing to the Lord as long as I live. I will praise my God to my last breath! May all my thoughts be pleasing to him, for I rejoice in the Lord.

Psalm 104: 33-34

No comments: