Thursday, December 27, 2007

BETTER LATE THAN NEVER

I finally put some photos on a cd so that I could download onto the blog. Hope you enjoy! Be sure to scroll all the way down to the bottom of the blog. There is a funny picture sure to bring smiles to everyone's faces. I have also included a survey . Be sure to vote....I will let you know the outcome when it is complete.

It was another busy day for Ron. We had Physical therapy here in the morning, the news reporter mid-morning and down to nuclear medicine for a renal gram of his kidney which took about 45 minutes. He did sleep for a while as I made my way to Wal-Mart to get the cd made of the photos. The news reporter called the PR department asking for a family photo....good thing I thought to take one on Christmas day!

Have a wonderful evening...until tomorrow.....

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I love the photos! I'm glad you were surrounded by friends and family for Christmas! I can't wait to see the article. I hope they have it available online!

Tracy

luvgod2 said...

The pics are great! Thank you for sharing your story with all of us - it has been an encouragement and wonderful to see how our God works in people's lives. I'll be praying for your friend.