Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Many Thanks

So many have asked if we had a special account set up to receive donations to assist with all our out of pocket expenses insurance will not cover while we are in Tucson. I can't thank everyone enough for being so kind to think of such things. I have been praying for God to find a way to provide for our needs while we are here and he manages to do so once again. I even have people in Texas who I don't even know putting together a collection to send to us. I called Washington Mutual and set up a special account...it is under my name under account #9341312413. Donations should be made payable to me with "for deposit only" written on the back of the check and mailed to their bank by mail address: Washington Mutual P.O. Box 30810 Los Angeles CA 90030-0810. Again....I am truly appreciative of everyone who has graciously offered to help us. You are forever in our prayers for the Lord to bless you as he has blessed our family. Mary

No comments: