Monday, January 7, 2008

AN ACCOMPLISHED DAY

The final results came in on Ron's echo...his ejection fraction...the amount of blood that is pumped from his ventricles is at 60-65%...it is practically normal.
We are very pleased with the results.
All went well with the anti-rejection drug administered today. He seemed to tolerate it very well. Dialysis was very successful as well..they were able to pull 3 1/2 liters of fluid. His blood pressure did very well during the process. His nurse and I gave him a really good bath today after dialysis. He then sat in the cadillac chair again today before dinner. As he did ...I gave him a really good shave. He had become quite scruffy...so I shaved his head...for those who don't personally know Ron...he prefers the bald look. It's a great look for him. It is nice, clean and smooth. I shaved his beard and his mustache. He looks great! He cleans up so nicely. After about an hour and a half..he was ready to get back in bed. Dinner came and he just tasted a couple of things. I think he was still full from everything he ate at lunch. We watched a couple of shows on TV together and we talked a bit more about the weeks before. He is asleep now and I will soon follow.

Therefore, let all the godly pray to you while there is still time, that they may not drown in the floodwaters of judgment. For you are my hiding place, you protect me from trouble. You surround me with songs of victory. Psalm 32:6-7

1 comment:

luvgod2 said...

We Praise you Lord! You are our strongtower, are every bit of strength in time of need - You are almighty!

Mary - I love to hear the progress Ron is making! Pizza - yum, yum, yum - that made me hungry.

I'm so blessed by your blog and the journey to see how God is working in both of your lives. Thank you so much for your updates!

God bless you with his favor!
In Him,
Kim Hale