Monday, January 28, 2008

EMAIL WOES

To those who have sent me emails the past few days...please know that I am having major issues with my yahoo server to pull up my emails. At times I only get a blank screen and when I am able to get an inbox screen...when I go to click on each email receive...I only get an error message stating the server did not download the message. So anything that has come through...I have not been able to read. I apologize. I am not very computer savvy...so once I can find someone to figure out what is going on...I don't know how soon I will be able to retrieve any emails.
Your best bet is to call me if you need to reach me or communicate important information to me. I would ask you to please refrain from any "junk" mail...jokes...chain emails...etc...until I can get this matter resolved.....thanks for your understanding.....

No comments: